be(e)have normally


It's good to see in this dreary summer that the honey bees are still around to visit the garden.  I do worry for our crops this year with such unseasonal cold and wet.  The hay production (if it can happen at all) will be really down unless we're blessed with an indian summer in the next few months.

I had hoped to get some outside solar dyeing on the go but it's just not been consistently warm enough.  Meanwhile I'm still spinning with some ideas for weaving fabric for a jacket to follow.  Finally I think I've spun enough of the natural dyed fleece for the stripy jumper (pics soon).

Hope you're finding loads of enjoyable creative things to do this summer xxx

1 comment:

Deb Hardman said...

I love the poppy! We've had a fairly nice summer here in Alaska. Good to see you are still creating!