Hello!

Yay, it arrived!
Out of the depths of my subconscious an old friend appeared over the last couple of days.  Just like one of those recurring dreams that you might of had as a kid... you know?  The one's that you can chose to go back into and carry on the adventure?  Well this has been there with me since I can't remember when.  Coming out as doodles or imaginings, like a swiss cheese or sponge, these cave like structures have always fascinated me.



















Glad I came to this conclusion.  Now time for a bit of knitting!... and some Lynyrd Skynyrd.  Goodness I AM a hippy!  lol

2 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome back old friend :-)

Anonymous said...

Siempre sigo tu blogg con estos trabajos maravillosos desde Barcelona te Felicito estas Fiestas y te mando un fuerte abrazo